A question about pyhton and COM/DCOM

Scott Hathaway scott_hathaway at riskvision.com
Mon Oct 1 09:01:04 EDT 2001

Marc,

Your question is very broad, but one thing that VB can do that Python cannot
(in the COM world) is create an ActiveX control/ActiveX Document.
Deployment has been easier with VB as well, but now, I think that you can
create a standalone COM server component with Gordon's installer or py2exe.

HTH,
Scott

news:3BB6FA20.4030109 at wanadoo.fr...