How to read a xml-file sequentially

Thomas Weholt t-weh at
Wed Oct 31 17:13:19 CET 2001

I'm looking for an alternative to Pyxie, cuz. that's what I'm using now.
It's easy to use etc. but it's an extra module for users of my software to
download. My goal is to use as much of python standard-base as possible.

Thanks for the tip anyway.

Best regards,
Thomas Weholt

"Bill Tate" <tatebll at> wrote in message
news:cb4ba455.0110310518.418e6fb5 at
news:<BTwD7.8$Gm2.170776064 at>...