I like python

Bernard Yue bernie at 3captus.com
Fri Apr 5 21:55:05 EST 2002

Hello cstyphoon,

There are people in this group who can read Chinese (I am one of those)
so you can post your question in Chinese.  In doing so, however, will
limited the number of people who can help you (Chinese are minority in
the group).  Also, be careful of the encoding you use.  I suggest you
use Big5.  Right now I can't read the Chinese in your message.

Welcome to the world of python!

Bernie

--
There are three schools of magic.  One:  State a tautology, then ring
the changes on its corollaries; that's philosophy.  Two:  Record many