convince me

Kyle Babich kb at mm.st
Mon Aug 5 10:51:52 EDT 2002

Well, I'm 15 years old looking to have a future in programming.  I've
been playing around with the basics of a few different languages (C,
C++, Perl, Python, and Java).  I know I want to learn C, but as far as
perl and python I'm trying to decide which.  I know right now perl can
be considered more marketable, but I also like python because it looks
to be growing and to have a good future.  But I started to learn perl
before I found python (from another perl developer ironically).  I was
wondering if there was anything that can be done in python that can't
be done in perl.

--
Kyle