email auto-responder

Sheila King usenet at thinkspot.net
Fri Aug 2 13:00:49 EDT 2002

On 2 Aug 2002 02:53:33 -0700, haribeau at gmx.de (Clemens Hermann) wrote in
comp.lang.python in article
<6c492956.0208020153.4d489c08 at posting.google.com>:

> On the ISP machine there is running qmail but I only get the mails
> _after_  getmail has fetched them via pop3.

If you have access to your .qmail files on the ISP, and are able to
install and run scripts on their machine, it would be very easy to
invoke the Python scripts (if they have Python installed). I have done
this on my webhost and can give tips on how to do it.

However, I suspect from the rest of your posts, that you do not have
access to .qmail files as described above?

--
Sheila King
http://www.thinkspot.net/sheila/