Is it worth learning python?

Chris Lamb arinagour at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 22 04:35:57 EDT 2002

Raphael,

Gerhard's advice is very good, indeed.

I would also emphasise learning a couple of other languages since they
all use these basic concepts but often with differing "ways" of doing
it. Java is a good combination with Python imho. Between them there is a
wealth of functionality.

Also, try to have fun and learn by developing things you would love to
use yourself, makes learning much easier!

Best wishes

Chris