tkinter or wxpython?

Bo M. Maryniuck b.maryniuk at forbis.lt
Wed Aug 14 10:22:44 EDT 2002

On Wednesday 14 August 2002 16:12, Armin Steinhoff wrote:
> I have very good experiences with PyQt ...
Have you enought excperience of PyQT on _windoze_? On Linux -- no problem, but
on Windows I can't install it at all...

There is some license issues, so they forward me to www.trolltech.com to
download free version of QT. I found there ONLY for Visual C++ and Borderland
Builder. But I have NO ONE of that, because I never use Windows. I just need
install my free software, written on Python and that's all. What shell I do?

Can you drop me EXACT url what exactly I should download to install on
Windozer? I want make a some "START.BAT" for dummy users and that start.bat
should install all my software. So, how to install Python on windoze -- I
know. What I need some more?

--
Regards, Bogdan

Always proofread carefully to see if you any words out.