OT: (ambi)dexterity of Pythonistas

Dr. David Mertz mertz at gnosis.cx
Tue Feb 5 13:31:00 EST 2002

|"Martijn Faassen" <m.faassen at vet.uu.nl> wrote ...

"Steve Holden" <sholden at holdenweb.com> wrote
|Strange. I don't come across many other people who do this. I've always
|thought my brain must have been differently wired for some reason I'll never
|know.

Same story for me.  I don't think it is that unusual though.  Culture is
sort of geared to the right-handed majority, so us folks who are mostly
left-handed wind up learning the things they can do "well enough" with
the right hand in the common style.  Once you've learned something,
propioceptic memory is more important than underlying "handedness."

--
 mertz@   _/_/_/_/_/_/_/ THIS MESSAGE WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY:_/_/_/_/ v i
gnosis  _/_/                    Postmodern Enterprises         _/_/  s r