Autocoding >Re: "Introduction to Ethics",

Kragen Sitaker kragen at pobox.com
Sun Jan 27 22:41:46 EST 2002

"Timothy Rue" <threeseas at earthlink.net> writes:
> [a cogent description of his nine commands]

They sound like they might constitute a useful set of tools, but I
don't think they will solve the human/computer interface problem like
you seem to think they will, and I think your ideas for them are still
kind of vague.

I do think you should put the post to which I am replying up on your
web site because it is clearer than anything of yours I have read
there.

> Now Chris, I don't know COM or CORBA that well. So tell me, does this
> sound like either? Or perhaps something to use maybe along with?

No, it isn't like COM or CORBA.