PythonWin ODBC: DSN-less connecting string

Jimmy Retzlaff jimmy at retzlaff.com
Sun Jul 28 06:21:14 EDT 2002

William Dode wrote:
> "Jimmy Retzlaff" <jimmy at retzlaff.com> écrivait:
>> In the meantime I'd be happy to send a copy of my patched odbc.pyd
>> compiled for Python 2.2/2.2.1, or I can also send odbc.cpp if you'd like
>> to compile it yourself for another version of Python.
>
> do you mean you could become the new maintainer of odbc ? :)

Uh, uh, uh, I'm not sure about that... my customers and I have been using it extensively in production code for something like 4 years now and we don't plan to change anytime soon. So I do plan to make sure it keeps running in one form or another - don't know if I'd say that makes me the "new maintainer." I don't think I could deal with the fame & fortune that would bring. :)

Jimmy