HTML DOM parser?

David LeBlanc whisper at oz.net
Fri Jul 19 12:16:55 EDT 2002

David LeBlanc wrote:
> While trying to figure out how to make the recently posted (by Paul Rubin)
> ie navigation example work, I had occasion to run makepy.py on "Microsoft
> Internet Controls". After doing this, the sample would fail on "ie.visible
=
> 1". Removing the generated file would return the sample to working order.

Mark Hammond replied:
"Was the problem "AttributeError: visible"?  If so, the problem is simply
that the correct name for the property is "Visible".  makepy is case
sensitive."

If he's run makepy, then the ?mapping? gets used, which is case sensitive.

I had to ask too :-)

Dave LeBlanc
Seattle, WA USA