Pyrhon language dedicated Wiki

David LeBlanc whisper at oz.net
Wed Jul 10 13:49:02 EDT 2002

Danial;

>From all I've read on the subject by Ward Cunningham (Wiki inventor) and the
advocacy pages on TWiki.org, it takes time, pages and a willingness to
promote in order to get people to start using a Wiki. Even then, use starts
off gradually and then starts to build.

One example of promoting is adding (what you hope will be interesting) pages
and then announcing them on c.l.py: "Today I added the start of a great
article on threading - come, take a look and add your comments!" (that one
ought to at least get a comment out of Aahz ;)).

It's not a matter of "If we build it, they will come" - you're going to have
to make it desirable to come...

HTH,

David LeBlanc
Seattle, WA USA