Accessing C++ variables from Python

Teja Sastry kurugant at denshi.ece.utk.edu
Wed Jun 26 20:46:15 EDT 2002

I have a c++ program storing a binary stream into a buffer, i want to
access that buffer from python. The buffer is actually a cPickled binary
stream from another program loaded in to c++ 'cuz we use a routing layer
called diffusion, and its API is in c++ so i have to put the variable
into C++ to transport it over the network, at the receiving end i have
another C++ diffusion API program holding the variable, i have to
transfer it as object back to python, i'm not quite sure about how to do
this could you please clarify or is there any mailing list for python users

Thanks,
Teja Sastry

P.S: I know how to use SWIG and creating shared modules for python