Packages +reload()

Järvinen Petri jarvin24 at tutor.cc.tut.fi
Fri Jun 28 04:05:30 EDT 2002

Hey,

I feel like complite lost. I have created nice package structure,
 but I encountered lot's of troubles when using it with IIS and ASP.

Structure is:

	eNAct\
		documents\
			listDocuments\
				showPage()
		enactXML()

-> main package eNAct and sub-packages eg. documents and it's
 sub-packages eg. listDocuments

The problem is that I can't reload the modules.

I have tried various ways of importing listDocuments but IT doesn't
get reloaded.

eg.
from eNAct.documents import listDocuments
reload(listDocuments)

listDocuments.showPage()

or

import eNAct
reload (enact)

eNAct.documents.listDocuments.showPage()

Questions:

1. How should the structure be?
2. Is it possible that I only reload the eNAct and all sub-modules
   get reloaded.
3. What does reload(eNAct.documents) reload?

- Petri Järvinen