Patch: clearing breakpoints in IDLE

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Tue Mar 5 10:32:54 EST 2002

"Edward K. Ream" <edream at tds.net> writes:

> Hi all:
>
> I am beginning to think that IDLE's debugger suffers from a vicious
> cycle:
>
> 1. Nobody uses IDLE's debugger, so
> 2. Nobody complains about its glaring deficiencies, so
> 3. Nothing gets fixed, so (back to one)

http://www.python.org/patches/

(noone will see this here)

Actually, you may want to consider talking to the idlefork folks, as
that's where I believe idle development is happening these days:

http://idlefork.sf.net

Cheers,
M.

--
  It's actually a corruption of "starling".  They used to be carried.
  Since they weighed a full pound (hence the name), they had to be