Streaming XML-RPC?

Magnus Lie Hetland mlh at vier.idi.ntnu.no
Sun Mar 31 18:53:24 EST 2002

In article <a81584$2gr2$1 at news.idiom.com>, Jim Dennis wrote:
>In article <slrnaa1gb9.87e.mlh at vier.idi.ntnu.no>, Magnus Lie Hetland wrote:

>>>Don't know what its status is, but there is jabberpy:
>
>>> http://jabberpy.sourceforge.net/
>
>> It's LGPL, which may make it unsuitable for some projects (like the
>> standard Python library). But it seems to support the basic protocol.
>
> Why would LGPL be allergic to the Python License?

I don't think it is, but AFAIK you couldn't include GPL or LGPL
software in the Python standard library, for instance. (But then
again, if that were an issue, the authors would probably donate the
code to the PSF anyway...)

--
Magnus Lie Hetland                                  The Anygui Project
http://hetland.org                                  http://anygui.org