Python documentation in DocBook

Milan Zamazal pdm at zamazal.org
Mon Nov 4 04:20:25 EST 2002

    MvL> While this might be true for TeX in general, it is not true for
    MvL> the Python documentation. This is deliberately restricted to
    MvL> only use commands for which automatic processing already is
    MvL> available.

OK, that was unknown to me.  If so, then the LaTeX format is completely
fine for me.  What parser of the Python LaTeX sources do you mean and
where can I get it from?

Thanks,

Milan Zamazal

--
real programmer?  don't get me started.  if you need to hide your
pathetic excuse for a carreer behind super-macho languages like C, C++,