Windows NT remote registry import

Chris nospam at
Sun Oct 6 22:09:54 CEST 2002

That's true.

However, in order to keep the question brief,  I failed to mention
that I need to do it to 100+ machines.

I'm considering writing a loop and having it perform the entries one
at a time. However, it will take some time to write it this way, since
there are a number of subkeys (with subkeys, etc.)

On Sat, 05 Oct 2002 22:41:33 -0700, Tim Roberts <timr at>