UpToDate SOAP-module ??

Irmen de Jong irmen at NOSPAMREMOVETHISxs4all.nl
Mon Sep 23 13:38:58 EDT 2002

Thomas Weholt wrote:
> I've looked around for a SOAP-module to use in a WebService-based project,
> but the SOAP-implementations in python seem to be a bit ... unstable ??
[...]
> Any opinions, hints or ideas are welcome. Thoughts on ease of use, list of
> features, comparisons etc. are also interesting.

I've had good results with the updated SOAP.py found in the PyGOOGLE library,
http://diveintomark.org/projects/#pygoogle

But I find XML-RPC much easier to use.
It has a lot less features than SOAP has, but in this particular
case that is a *good* thing. Plus the xmlrpclib module that
comes installed is very good.

Irmen de Jong