Pygame event problem

Anand anandpillai6 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 26 02:06:37 EDT 2002

Hi Shinners

        That was very helpful! I had thought of making another post
about the possibility of embedding the pygame window into wxPython,
but you have answered that also. :-)

 I am a python newbie as you should have guessed. Just finished reading
the pygame/wxPython tutorials so I thought I will make an attempt at putting
them together.

 I will try your suggestions in order. Could you suggest some links to
learn python multithreading ?

Regards

Anand Pillai