Stackless Python, eventual merge?

Christian Tismer tismer at tismer.com
Tue Sep 17 16:42:24 EDT 2002

Michael Chermside wrote:

> Okay, let's see if we can settle this... because I think it has real
> potential.
>
> I am going to pose a hypothetical situation... please don't argue about
> whether these conditions are true now, or whether they will be true, but
> take these as assumptions:

Thanks a lot for this great summary.
I'd just like to do a small addition:

>  (3) Someone (probably NOT Christian) is willing to take on the job of
>      merging it into the core and maintaining it afterward.

I would of course not refuse to keep maintaining it, let it be
in the trunk or not. I was just rying to say that I'm just
not willing to fight for it by discussion any longer. I'm a coder.

Stackless is my heart code and I will do for it whatever it needs.
> ... leave Christian to do what he's doing well, and let someone else
> worry about possible integration.

And that would be the only contribution I'm asking for.

thanks again - chris