Python and Scite

Sperry Russ sperry at newcreations.info
Wed Sep 25 13:05:41 EDT 2002

Hello,

I am new to programming.  I have downloaded Python 2.2.1 and Scite 1.48 to learn how to program.  I am trying to configure my Scite so that it will run the python files by using go.  When I try to do this i get a message in the second window at the bottom -- unable to find file.  I have tried configuring the global options and have failed can anyone help me? I need a step by step example if you can because I cannot understand it according to the documentation that came with Scite

I installed scite like this: D:\Scintilla Text Editor\SciTE because I keep programs in a seperate partition.

Thanks,
Sperry Russ