PyQT picture display

Jim jimb417 at NO*
Sat Sep 7 22:06:30 EDT 2002

Jim wrote:

> As far as I can tell, nothing's wrong. It works fine
> for me. Are you sure the jpg files actually exist and
> the path to them is correct? The only thing I changed
> in your program was the filenames for the image files.
>
> I used PyQt-3.3.2 with Qt 2.3.0 on Linux.
>
> (another) Jim

The jpg files are in the same directory as the program. I'm using Qt 3.0.5
with PyQt 3.3.2 on Linux. I'm sure that JPEG support is compiled in the Qt
library as I got this to work using C++. Does JPEG support need to be built
in when compiling PyQt?  if so, what must I do to accomplish this? Thanks,

Jim
--
Registered Linux User #269187
http://counter.li.org