Final reminder of PyGTA (Toronto Python/Zope group) first meeting Tuesday night

Peter Hansen pygta at engcorp.com
Mon Sep 16 21:46:25 EDT 2002

This is the final reminder of the first meeting of the new
Toronto-area Python and Zope user group.  The meeting will
take place Tuesday, September 17 at 7:00 pm the Willowdale
United Church at 379 Kenneth Ave in North York (just to the
south-east of the Finch subway station).

Details including an agenda and a map are available here:

   http://web.engcorp.com/pygta/wiki/FirstMeeting

We hope to see you out there.  ActiveState has generously
donated some goodies which we'll distribute Tuesday and
at the second meeting.  (Currently we have roughly twenty
people registered to attend but you don't need to register
to come out!)

-Ian Garmaise, Peter Hansen, and the rest of the PyGTA
  organizing committee