Must have Python modules?

Gerhard Häring gerhard.haering at
Mon Sep 2 13:51:27 CEST 2002

Robert Oschler wrote:
> I've scanned Vaults of Parnassus and several other hot Python sites and
> was overwhelmed by the amount of stuff that is available.  So I'm asking
> you, what is your favorite, absolute must-have Python module?

What do you want to hear? Everyone's list of favourite Python extensions?
There's likely is more than one for most of us. My favourite is the "this"

Don't know what you expect :-) Maybe better ask a specific question as to
what is the recommended module for a certain task, like parser generation,
GUI, database access, etc.

Previous similar discussion:

-- Gerhard