How do I set-up Multiple socket connections

Tim Lavoie tjlavoie at mb.sympatico.ca
Fri Sep 27 12:34:06 EDT 2002

    Kat> Ok, I want to iterate through a server IP list and establish

    Kat> multiple socket connections to the various IP address' in the
    Kat> list.

Well, what would you like to do with your conversations? It can be as
simple as putting them all in a list, or each instance of some class
has its own.

If you want to create them all and then poll them sequentially, then
your job is fairly simple. It is somewhat trickier if you are doing
more arbitrary things within say, a GUI event loop. Can you elaborate
a bit?

  Tim