stupid q-n (wxPy)

Max Khesin max at
Tue Apr 29 20:13:23 CEST 2003

The only detail I have is that the script was copy-pasted out straight of
wxPython demo app. There were no specific instructions in the readme for
running the code so I just gave it a shot. Since wxPython is so popular I
fugured someone would just tell me "didn't you bla-bla, (idiot)?".
anyway, thanks.

Max Khesin, software developer -
max at
[check out our image compression software at, JBIG2-PDF
compression @]

news:3EAEB850.50D9DEB9 at