How many of you are Extreme Programmers?

Aahz aahz at
Fri Apr 18 07:49:38 CEST 2003

In article <mailman.1050504987.840.python-list at>,
Christopher Blunck  <blunck at> wrote:
>Developing software
>is not all that difficult - it's always so confusing why people make
>software development more complex than it actually is.

Actually, I think that developing software *is* difficult, as difficult
as any other human endeavor that requires coordination between diverse
groups of people.  I think in a very real way claims such as yours are
precisely what hurts good development, because any yahoo who can program
thinks that zie doesn't need to learn *good* programming and social
Aahz (aahz at           <*>

Why is this newsgroup different from all other newsgroups?