How many of you are Extreme Programmers?

sismex01 at hebmex.com sismex01 at hebmex.com
Wed Apr 16 10:36:14 EDT 2003

> So how many of you guys use XP processes?

Interesting question.

Many of us have used XP techniques without actually knowing
that our methodology was labelled as "XP", it comes natural
in the scope of our tools and goals.

Tool:   Python.
Goal:   Write specs-conforming programs and modules.
Method: Create tests which verify the code.

I don't know; "OOP", "XP", "Structured Programming", etc.. are
all monickers, buzzwords, fads, which come and go; they come
into existance when some mass-market-oriented technical book
writer says "Hey, this programmer is successful, let's see
what he's doing"; once done, the writer creates some catchy
name for this guy's techniques, and sells his book.

I really dislike market speak, as you can tell. :-)

-gustavo