Where did you learn to unit test? How did you learn?

Christopher Blunck blunck at gst.com
Tue Apr 29 11:54:33 EDT 2003

Skip Montanaro <skip at pobox.com> wrote in message news:<mailman.1051628445.12681.python-list at python.org>...
>     -c> Any insight you can offer would be appreciated.
>
> Lead by example.  Create a test subdirectory in your source code repository
> and start writing test cases.  Use those test cases to demonstrate that your
> code functions as required.

Funny that you mention this because it's exactly what I've done.  I've
written a good number of tests for my deliverables as well as the bugs
I find and fix.  But what I'm really trying to do now is to get others
to do the same.  That's the real trick.  :)

I suppose if I knew the answer to that question I'd be at a higher
level than what I am now.  :)

-c