PySqlite for the Python 2.3a

Gerhard Häring lists at ghaering.de
Tue Apr 1 13:17:09 EST 2003

[Spamming all involved lists, too]

Driver, David wrote:
> "I don't plan to make an "official" package for 2.3 alphas, but I could
> provide an "unofficial" one."
>
> At this point I would gladly use an unofficial install. [...]

David,

I've now uploaded *unsupported* binaries for Python 2.3 alpha2 on
Windows of the following to my homepage:

- CVS snapshot of PySQLite as of today
- CVS snapshot of pyPgSQL as of today
- build of egenix mxDateTime 2.1beta5 (zip file)

You can grab the goodies at:

http://ghaering.de/python/unsupported/

"Unspported" means I'm only interested in bug reports against released
versions of Python (2.1.x or 2.2.x) or PySQLite/pyPgSQL in combination
with a released mxDateTime version. Bugs in the combination of a
pre-release Python, pyPgSQL/PySQLite *and* mxDateTime are just too hard
to track.

Otherwise, have fun playing with the new 2.3 features :-)

-- Gerhard