"pythonic"

Alan James Salmoni alan_salmoni at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 22 05:21:44 EDT 2003

I must confess that I thought that Pythonic was a state of mind:
something more like Zen than any strict definition could provide.

Let's just say that something Pythonic may only be defined by example.
"You know it when you see it" sort of stuff!

Alan James Salmoni
SalStat Statistics
http://salstat.sunsite.dk