Zope style (was: tuning our site (was: help! advocacy resources needed fast))

Cameron Laird claird at lairds.com
Thu Apr 3 07:26:00 EST 2003

In article <4ufsl-ki3.ln1 at beastie.ix.netcom.com>,
Dennis Lee Bieber  <wlfraed at ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>Cameron Laird fed this fish to the penguins on Wednesday 02 April 2003
>12:54 pm:
>
>> comes from the supposition that they want stuff to look like
>> HTML, so they can use their "HTML editors".  Is *anyone* doing
>> that with Zope, though?  It would surprise me.  OK, I'm regu-
>
>        If I were actually maintaining a ZOPE site (rather than playing with
>one on my Windows OS) I would likely have taken the time to try to
>define tag controls for HomeSite (I'm still running v4).
			.
			.
			.
Interesting!  I want to be clear on the work-flow; you'd edit
and preview in HomeSite, then switch back to the Zope manage-
ment screens, and use the "Upload File" selection to update
the site itself--do I have that right?  Have I just demon-
strated my ignorance of some far slicker interface?  To me,
that prospect seems frustratingly clumsy.  I like learning
new techniques, though ...
--

Cameron Laird <Cameron at Lairds.com>
Business:  http://www.Phaseit.net