Voting process for PEP 308 (was: PEP 308: Alternative conditional operator forms)

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Wed Feb 12 19:13:04 EST 2003

Peter Hansen wrote:

> A "guaranteed -1" in _what context_?

In the context of the thread he was replying in.

> I have no idea if that's what he meant, ...

That's the whole point, here.  If he meant something else and I simply
misinterpreted him in good faith, so be it, and I'd withdraw my
comments.  He's done no such thing, so I have no idea what his real
intentions will.

/  \ If you can't fight and you can't flee, flow.
\__/ Robert Elliot
    Physics reference / http://www.alcyone.com/max/reference/physics/
 A physics reference.