what do after installing Python2 ?

Chergarj chergarj at cs.com
Thu Jan 2 19:43:49 EST 2003

Just yesterday I installed Python2  from a Hungry Minds CD that came with
"Beginning Programming for Dummies".  The documentation is not straight clear
about how to get started.  The help guide with a tutorial discusses configuring
and building python, but doesn't say exactly how to do each or either.

I use Windows 98; like I said, the Python2 is installed from a CD that came
with "Beginning Programming for Dummies".    Is this Python2 really suitable
for beginners?  What am I missing?   How Am I missing it?

G C