BDE mit Python?

laotseu bdesth at removethis.free.fr
Mon Jan 27 11:50:00 EST 2003

Ingo Linkweiler wrote:
> Ist es möglich, mit Python auf eine Borland Datenbank (BDE) zuzugreifen?
> Welche Module kann ich dafür verwenden?
>
> Ingo

<attempt to translate, pardon my french!->
Is it possible, with Python, to connect to a Borland Database (BDE ->
Borland database engine) ? What module can I find to do it ?
</attempt to translate>

<OP>
If possible, try to post in english here, if you hope to have any answer...
</OP>

<BTW>
I don't have any answer to this question... Someone else ?
</BTW>

Laotseu
Better-a-bad-english-than-a-good-[german|french|italian|chinese|spain|klingon|whatsoever]