Do pythons like sugar?

Nick Vargish nav at adams.patriot.net
Thu Jan 9 14:53:18 EST 2003

Carl Banks <imbosol at vt.edu> writes:

> I hope everyone else realizes he (Afanasiy) was being ironic.

I believe your irony detector is yielding false positives.

> I realize using sublte irony in a computer programming chat room is
> not the smartest thing to do, as programmers tend not to be the most
> metaphorical people in the world.

Actually, programmers have to be fairly agile with metaphors and other
methods of abstraction, or was this further irony that I'm just not
getting?

Nick

--
# sigmask.py  ||  version 0.2  ||  2003-01-07  ||  Feed this to your Python.
print reduce(lambda x,y:x+chr(ord(y)-1),'Ojdl!Wbshjti!=obwAqbusjpu/ofu?','')