Rudeness with names (was Re: interpreted)

D.W. dwblas at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 10 15:04:19 EDT 2003

Can we also include people who include the entire thread with the
reply?  This is rude to the reader who has to sift through pages of
text just to find the most recent comment, and, in a way, rude to
yahoo by wasting their storage space, which they provide at no charge
to the group?  My only comment to the thread, even though it is
interesting, it will likely change nothing.

D.W.