"Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs" in Python?

Ronald Legere legere at ll.mit.edu
Mon Jun 16 15:18:59 EDT 2003

Hmm, interesting. For most things in the early chapters, I think  you could
do it, with python >= 2.2 of course for the nested scopes.  There is perhaps
some
concern about lambda, in that in python lambda is a bit restricted, but I
think you can work around that. I may have to try a few of the more
interesting
examples....
After all,   SICP doesn't use macros or continuations, so I think it should
be possible.
If you get any direct replies of someone doing this, let me know.

Cheers,
   Ron

news:a86143fb.0306160718.75cd6216 at posting.google.com...