Is it possible to write a Audio CD Player by using python only?

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Thu Jun 26 10:41:47 EDT 2003

MiLF wrote:

> Well, I just install Python 2.2.3 and Mark Hammond's Python Extensions on my
> w2k, I want to write a cross-plateform audio CD player. Is it enough to
> write a Audio CD player?

"Mark Hammond's Python Extensions" are actually "Mark Hammond's Win32
Python Extensions", so if you're looking for "cross-platform" I'm not
sure why you'd be starting with that.

Anyway, have you look at the link I gave you yet?  Go look at the link
I gave you...  If that doesn't help, do a few searches using Google and
things like "python audio CD" or whatever...

-Peter