Passing an Event from a Thread to its Caller

Matt Rapoport matthew.rapoport at accenture.com
Tue Jun 3 12:33:17 EDT 2003

Mark, thank you very much for your reply.  I think I understand what
you're saying but the part I'm not so sure about is how do I get my
thread to trigger the event.

The thread just creates an object that I wrote called "client".
Basically all I want is for the client to pass errors up to my service
so that I can log them.  Can I set an event in the client code and
wait for it in the service code?  Or should I alter the client's
constructor to accept an event so that I can have the service pass the
event to it?

Is this making any sense?  Thanks again for the help.

Matt