BUG? PyMem_Free vs strdup

Christos TZOTZIOY Georgiou tzot at sil-tec.gr
Wed Nov 5 13:47:34 EST 2003

On Wed, 5 Nov 2003 18:16:36 +0000, rumours say that Robin Becker
<robin at jessikat.fsnet.co.uk> might have written:

>They all used to commingle quite happily and seem to do so under the
>non-debug case, but now I suppose we're being stricter and stricter. I
>suppose M$ spends all its money on marketing and fails to get the best
>possible allocator.

Have you seen the small video files with Steve Ballmer dancing around a
podium as a monkey, then saying 'I love this company', then rhythmically
calling out (possibly begging :-) for 'Developpers, developpers,
developpers!' ?  A sight to be seen.

If you haven't and are interested, let me know by email and I'll make
them available to you.
--
TZOTZIOY, I speak England very best,
Ils sont fous ces Redmontains! --Harddix