Rekall not longer available from - a fabrication

John Dean john at
Mon Nov 3 19:25:39 CET 2003

On  1-Nov-2003, Todd Stephens <huzzah at> wrote:

> I don't see much controversy here.  If the work was done for theKompany,
> then it is a work made for hire, no?  In that case, theKompany owns the
> rights to the software.

The copyright was never signed over to TKC. As with all agreements there is
a requirement on both sides. Therefore, since TKC failed to honor it's side
of the agreement that agreement is null and void and Rekall, now know as
KBase reverts to it original owner. There are other issues which I shall no
go into at the moment which nullifies TKC claim of ownship

Best Regards