Matrix - Metaphors, Analogies and the REAL

3seas 3seasA at Tthreeseas.DOT.not
Mon Nov 10 18:19:48 EST 2003

Maxim Khesin wrote:

>> That was an intentional act of spamming a protected email box.
>> And you know it
>
> Ok, that 'would be' an act of spam, but don't worry, I was just kidding.

Now convince my mindspring mailbox of that....

I have received over 400 ms viral spams in 10 days from one error I made
in using linux news/mail readers -- learing setup --- to post one single
mesage to usenet w/o spam protection.

you just posted a non protected email address of mine intentionally to
usenet. And email address that you had to manually put effort inte getting,
aa that address did not exist in not exist in any post I made in this
thread.

you were not kidding. Or perhaps you want to claim ignorance?
How does that work? intentional act claimed as being ignorant of?
its not like this viral ms update spam is new or something.

Perhaps there is a phantom post that you were responding to in this thread
that you can blame you were quoting?

One thing is for sure, there are far more non-python related messages in
this thread then what appeared on the surface to be a single non-python
related thread.... interesting how quickly I was identified as a poster
from the past having a python project,in contridiction of that.

--
3 S.E.A.S -- Virtual Interaction Configuration (VIC)
Changing how we preceive and use computers