GUI - Qt Designer

Jarek Zgoda jzgoda at gazeta.usun.pl
Wed Nov 12 14:53:41 EST 2003

John Bradbury <john_bradbury at skiptalk21.com> pisze:

> Is there any way to take the output produced by Qt designer (or any other
> GUI designer) and use it in Python to create a screen?

You are not limited to PyQt, wxPython has few nice GUI designers, of
which wxGLADE seems to be the easiest to use. Or -- at you will -- you
can use xrc resources, wchich are native to wxWindows and can be shared
between wxPython and wxWindows applications.

The window designs (frames, forms) created with Qt Designer can be
translated to Python code using pyuic tool. BlackAdder IDE has this
support built-in, although I never tried this approach.

--
Jarek Zgoda
Unregistered Linux User #-1