ANN: Python for arm-linux feed

дамјан г. mk at net.mail.penguinista
Mon Sep 1 10:32:01 EDT 2003

> My feed @ http://opie.net.wox.org/python has been updated.
>
> Highlights:
>
>  - Python 2.3
>  - PyQt 3.8
>  - PyXML 0.8.3
>  - PySQLite 0.4.3

Cool,
though I already have python 2.3 and PyQT from the riverbank web-site I
think I'm gonna install your packages instead, because you have more
packages...

BTW I was testing some scripts with PyQT on my Ipaq/Opie/Familar. On my
Desktop the script runs fine and it acquires KDE's look-and-feel, but on
the IPAQ it shows in the generic QT/E look-and-feel - it doesn't acquire
the general OPIE look.. Would you know why is that?

Here's the script:

import sys
from qt import *

class HelloButton(QPushButton):

    def __init__(self, *args):
        QPushButton.__init__(self, *args)
        self.setText("Hello World")
        self.connect(self, SIGNAL("clicked()"), self.my_func)
    def my_func(self):
        t = str(self.text()) + "!"
        self.setText(t)

class HelloWindow(QMainWindow):

    def __init__(self, *args):
        QMainWindow.__init__(self, *args)
        button=HelloButton(self)
        self.setCentralWidget(button)

def main(args):
    app=QApplication(args)
    win=HelloWindow()
    win.show()
    app.connect(app, SIGNAL("lastWindowClosed()"),
                app, SLOT("quit()"))
    app.exec_loop()

if __name__=="__main__":
    main(sys.argv)