Compiling informxidb-1.3 on python2.2?

Mike S. msajec at
Wed Sep 24 00:14:54 CEST 2003

> 2. Untar, run configure
Unfortunately, the trouble starts here at step 2.  By any chance do
you have both python1.5 and python2.2 installed?

root at pe informixdb-1.3]# ./configure
checking whether make sets ${MAKE}... (cached) yes
checking for python... (cached) /usr/bin/python
checking for --with-informix... /opt/informix
checking for esql... (cached) /opt/informix/bin/esql
checking for --enable-thread... no
checking for --enable-shared... yes
creating ./config.status
creating Makefile
creating ext/srcdir
creating ext/Setup
cp: cannot stat `/usr/lib/python1.5/config/': No such
file or directory
creating ext/Makefile
make: ./ No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target `./'.  Stop.
[root at pe informixdb-1.3]#