ANN: The release of BlackAdder V1.0.0 - this time for real :)

Lothar Scholz llothar at web.de
Wed Sep 17 19:48:57 EDT 2003

Ken Godee <ken at perfect-image.com> wrote in message news:<mailman.1063810287.4212.python-list at python.org>...

> I downloaded the demo and as far as I can tell it's fully fuctional
> Here's a quote from the opening screen......

and heres a quote from the web site.

------------
A demonstration version of BlackAdder can be downloaded at no charge.
The demonstration version has the following limitations.
You cannot save any changes to Python or Ruby scripts or GUI form
designs.

There is no HTML documentation.

There is no Python Qt extension module. You can download this for
yourself from the PyQt/PyKDE homepage.

There is no ODBC connectivity. You can download this for yourself from
http://www.lemburg.com/files/python/eGenix-mx-Extensions.html.
----

i hope that there support for the program is better then the support
for their website. Everything in the last weeks doesn't look very
promising.