Non GPL Python MySQL Client Library.

Sion Arrowsmith siona at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Wed Jun 30 06:20:09 EDT 2004

Mike C. Fletcher <mcfletch at rogers.com> wrote:
> PostgreSQL is freely available
>for Windows platforms (I use it every day).  It can be quite readily
>installed as part of the CYGWIN environment, [ ... ]

Which means that either you have to persuade your target audience
to install Cygwin, or pay the licence to distribute the Cygwin
DLL if you want to bundle PostgreSQL with your product (as you
would be free to do with PostgreSQL on other platforms).

--
\S -- siona at chiark.greenend.org.uk -- http://www.chaos.org.uk/~sion/
  ___  |  "Frankly I have no feelings towards penguins one way or the other"