setting icon using py2exe?

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Wed Jun 30 20:29:10 EDT 2004

On 2004-06-30, David Fraser <davidf at sjsoft.com> wrote:

> Or if you don't have time for that you could try this build
> which is from latest CVS:
> http://davidf.sjsoft.com/files/py2exe-0.5.1a1.win32-py2.3.exe
>
> Untested :-)

Tested (at least a little bit), and it appears to work.

Thanks!

The correct icons show up in the desktop explorer (which is
new), but I still don't get my icons showing up in the window's
banner or in the taskbar when the program is running. :/

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Kids, don't gross me
                                  at               off... "Adventures with